Zyanya Condo Master Plan
Zyanya is a freehold residential development that is located along Geylang Road in prime District 14, nearby a number of amenities for essential demand. Living at Zyanya, you will live in an area going through extensive change and have huge potential for development. The development is well-connected to MRT stations such as Mountbatten MRT station, Dakota MRT station, and Aljunied MRT station. With every attractive destination in the neighborhood, this condo will be surely suit your active lifestyle requirements. Thanks to the great location, you just have to take a few minutes to Singapore’s electrifying metropolis, which is perfect for your active lifestyle.
Prominently located within minutes to the world-class destination. Zyanya an exclusive boutique collection, is home to the elites who seek and embrace city living in style and privacy. Around the rejuvenated precinct, there is no shortage of places to eat and drink, chill and party. It also offers a wealth of transportation options no matter where you are traveling. So convenient as if you are at the heart of the city.
The most attractive thing about Zyanya is its good connectivity, especially the short distance to MRT station. Explore Zyanya Condo Location to get more detailed information about this strategic location!
Zyanya Condo With All The Right Connections
Zyanya Condo is an exclusive freehold residential development nestled in Geylang, Singapore’s vibrant East suburb. Residents will have convenient access to major expressways such as the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and the East Coast Parkway (ECP) making it a breeze to reach areas such as Marina Bay, the Central Business District, Singapore Sports Hub and Changi Airport. At Zyanya, a multitude of entertainment options – shopping, dining and entertainment hotspots awaits you. Shop at nearby malls such as City Plaza, Kallang Leisure Park, One KM and Kallang Wave. Apart from hypermarkets and supermarkets for groceries and home essentials, there is also an array of clothing, sporting goods, gifts and service stores. Not only is Zyanya Condo located in an area rich in heritage but it is close to food scene. An undisputed top destination for good food, the central-east is home to eateries offering a wide range of cuisines to suit any palate. Famous evergreen favourites have drawn people from other parts of Singapore here to satisfy their food craving.
Moreover, there’s no shortage of renowned schools for families with school-going children. Zyanya Condo is located within 1km of schools such as Kong Hwa School, Geylang Methodist School Primary & Secondary, James Cook University and Nexus International. Canossa Catholic Primary School, Broadrick Secondary School, Dunman High School, Chung Cheng High School, Tanjong Katong Girls’ School and more are just short drive away.
Potential Development of Zyanya Condo With Geylang & Marine Parade URA Master Plan
Economy: Keeping up a dynamic economy
Zyany Residences, an address in a vibrant neighbourhood, is the perfect abode where you can experience a new exciting metropolitan lifestyle. Geylang and Marine Parade housing locations. Future residents will have more choices as these two mature towns get rejuvenated in the coming years. More amenities will also be added to serve the needs of the growing community:
- A new civic center, Wisma Geylang Serai, will be developed within the Geylang Serai precinct by 2017 to house a mix of community, cultural and art-related facilities.
- A future nursing home at Geylang East Central will be built to meet the needs of our elderly
- More retail options will be available at Paya Lebar Central
Recreation: New reasons to be outdoors
People who are living in Geylang and Marine Parade do not have to travel far for their daily dose of the outdoors. Not only in the short distance to East Coast Park, but they also have access to a variety of smaller parks and an extensive network of park connectors. Estimated in 2030, most residents will be living within just 400m of a park or park connector as greening efforts continue:
- More neighborhood parks will be provided at various locations
- A new park connector will be built between the Paya Lebar and Eunos MRT stations, with a future extension towards Geylang River
Other developments that will further promote outdoor activities include:
- An expansion of the cycling network
- Improvements at Geylang River under PUB's Active, Beautiful, Clean IABC) Waters programme. For instance, the existing concrete canal from Dunman Road to Guillemard Road will be enhanced with more greenery and new communal spaces
- The upgrading of Haig Walk under the Estate Upgrading Programme IEUP)
Transport: More convenient to travel
Residents in Geylang and Marine Parade can expect smoother and faster journeys with the following enhancements to the roads and public transport network:
- The Downtown Line will have 3 upcoming MRT stations serving residents living in the Geylang area, named Mattar, MacPherson and Ubi. MacPherson will also be an interchange station connecting with the Circle Line
- The Eastern Region Line (understudy), completed in 2020, will give a tremendous boost to the public transport connectivity of Marine Parade and slash travel times to the city and Changi
- Ongoing road widening works along Sims Way, Mountbatten Road, and Fort Road will support the upcoming development in the area
- A new vehicular underpass at the junction of Sims Way and Mountbatten Road will facilitate the flow of traffic exiting Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway [KPE1 towards the city and the Sports Hub
Economy: Supporting a growth centre and creating jobs
New commercial developments will continue to come onstream over the next few years, offering exciting opportunities for new businesses and bringing jobs closer to homes.
A myriad of new developments will be mushroomed in and around Paya Lebar Central, a new sub-regional centre. A number of projects are already underway, including the Workforce Development Agency's (WDA) Continuing Education and Training (CET) Campus East, Paya Lebar Square and One KM. Future commercial development has also been made available at Tanjong Katong Road/Sims Avenue.